Wednesday 27 January 2010

A Touch of Spring



What better way to start the New Year than with a splash of colour! Last week we supplied the flowers for a corporate lunch at London Zoo and, of course it had to be tulips. After such a long cold spell, this multi-coloured mass of happy spring flowers brightened up our studio so much, we just had to take some pictures! Different colours in coloured perspex cubes, that guests were able to take away with them made for a very cheerful lunch indeed.

2 comments:

SugarBlossom Weddings said...

Tulips are fab, all those bunches are gorgeous. I have a jug full right here on my desk feels like spring is approaching...

Lloyd Dobbie said...

I've never been a massive fan of tulips but when you see all those fabulous different hues it's hard not to be won over.
You've won me over!
I'll take a dozen bunches for my window box.