Friday 28 August 2009

Rose and Herb Wedding Flowers

There seems to be a real demand for garden roses this year, so we were delighted when Sally and Dominic asked us to supply their wedding flowers last week at Stoke Place in Buckinghamshire. This beautiful georgian venue was hired exclusively for the weekend, with Sally and Dominic wanting a relaxed house party atmosphere for the event. Garden roses in soft pastel colours, with hydrangeas and herbs in galvanised pots made perfect table arangements.A towering macaroon wedding cake, in flavours of rose and pistachio from Laduree added sophisticated glamour.Sally carried a trailing bouquet of ice cream coloured roses, decorated with pearls and diamante, and the whole day was co-ordinated by Kelly Chandler from The Bespoke Wedding Company.

4 comments:

Flower Design Events said...

I love the apricot rose Juliet, she looks glorious in the wedding bouquet.

Kari Lønning said...

I just started following @ryansgarden ... who led me to you ... Oh, the magic of your work and photography. Why is it that Americans seem so uninspired to create something a little edgy, without falling off that edge?

Yumi's Blog said...

Oh' this "Rose and Herb Wedding Flowers" was a good. I like it. Anyway, I've been looking for interesting topic as this. Looking forward for your next post.



flower delivery in the philippines

ford said...

Oh! I love those beautiful flowers so colorful. I also try to collect flowers and put it in a cute vase. I enjoyed reading your article. It makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing.

flower Philippine